Teacher of Art
The school is seeking to appoint a full-time teacher of art for September 2020.
The successful candidate will join a highly creative team, teaching across all Key Stages in a vibrant and stimulating environment.
Closing date: 20th May 2020
Clerk to the Governors Vacancy
We are seeking to appoint a highly organised and self-motivated Clerk to the Governors. The successful applicant must have a professional manner and be able to provide confidential administrative support to our Governing Body.
Note: This post is part-time, home based, term time only and requires flexibility as the schedule of meetings and workloads around them can vary. Meetings can take place during the late afternoon or evening. It is a very interesting and rewarding role and requires attending approximately 18 meetings per school year.
What the role involves:
- Preparing agendas and papers for Body meetings.
- Attending meetings and producing minutes.
- Liaising with the Chair of Governors and Headteacher.
- Ongoing training and development.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload and to work on own initiative.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and act in the interests of the school at all times.
Evidence of clerking is desirable but not essential as training will be given. The clerk will have access to a computer / laptop with email facilities.
We are an equal opportunities school and welcome all applications to : Head@thelangton.kent.sch.uk
An application form, may be downloaded HERE or is available from the school upon request. A word version of the form is HERE.